This Is What Makes Kashmir A Perfect Wedding Destination!
Weddings have always been full of fun and frolic in India. Be it a Punjabi, Gujarati, or any wedding, it’s not just limited to the baratis and gharatis, it’s an invitation to a weeklong gala time for everyone. That is why ‘destination weddings’ are catching more eyeballs these days. For, these weddings offer unique wedding celebrations as well as relaxing time with family and friends. Far away from the chaos of city life, in the serene environs of nature, who would not wish to say ‘I do’ in the most romantic yet unique way? Serene environs?? Yes, you got it right; we are talking about the most beautiful wedding destination – Kashmir. Read on to know why you should choose the valley of romance, Kashmir, as your wedding destination:
- The Splendor of Nature: It will be no wrong to say that India is blessed to have a diamond like ‘Kashmir’ shining bright on her crown. Despite political conflicts, Kashmir has managed to captivate people’s attention from all over the world. Its magical grandeur takes you to a different world. Being here is like being close to your inner self, for, this place is a beautiful gift of nature to the mankind. Apart from the charismatic natural surroundings, Kashmir has a lot to offer. A romantic ride in shikara at Dal lake, a quick trek to the mountains, a leisurely walk in the Mughal Gardens, lush green meadows, blooming flowerbeds, frothy rivers, numerous valleys, Kashmir has it all that can turn your wedding experience to the most memorable time of your life.
- The Charm of Ethnicity: So when you have chosen the ‘paradise on earth’ as your wedding destination, you surely would want to make every arrangement unique. Make your wedding distinct from the quintessential Indian weddings by wearing an ethnic Kashmiri attire, especially tailor’s made for you, on your wedding. You will not only look stylish but elegant as well. To help you get that exclusive look, you may check out number of designer stores located in Srinagar itself.
- The Magnificence of Locale: Destination weddings have given birth to another most important requirement, i.e. exclusive wedding photography. Special photo shoots called ‘pre-wedding photo shoot’ are a must for any opulent wedding. A picturesque location like Kashmir solves this purpose at its best. With the picture perfect scenic beauty, the photographers get a lot of options to click those candid moments of a lifetime.
- The Authenticity of Cuisine: So when your wedding destination is special, the food also needs to be special. You may have tried Thai, Chinese, Mughlai and many other cuisines so far, but have you ever tried, the very own Kashmiri Cuisine? Undoubtedly, one of a kind, the sumptuous cuisine of Kashmir is something that your guests will remember for lifetime. Prepared with freshly plucked herbs, the aroma of both vegetarian and non-vegetarian delicacies, served lavishly in authentic Kashmiri style, will satisfy those taste buds who look for something unique in every wedding.
- The Feel of Culture: Live music over a cup of coffee, in the beautiful surroundings of Kashmir, whoa! What else can anyone ask for? The big fat Indian weddings not only consider food and clothing, it pays a lot of attention to guests’ entertainment as well. Destination weddings provide a unique feature of letting your guests tap their feet on the tunes of local music. And when you think of Kashmiri music, the soothing sounds of sarod, jal tarang along with tabla comes to my mind. So here is a chance to turn that thought into reality. Think different and amaze your guests with live performances of music bands and regional artists of Kashmir on your wedding. They will surely enjoy the time.
Well, there are many other reasons that make Kashmir an ideal destination for a lavish and extravagant wedding. Amidst the picturesque landscape of Kashmir, create and capture those lovely moments of your wedding to cherish forever.